Thursday 3 May 2012

Jonny's 100 word challenge week 29


Nosily the cars drove past me as I stumbled down the dust dry old road. The only light source was a worn street lamp that was about to turn off. Stuck in the car park it was now pitch black and I couldn’t scout for my pink car; I thought it would be easy, but no “marvellous” I muttered to myself as I threw my hat it flew and landed on my car! My body filled with relief as I ran to my car I climbed in and now I can drive to the castle “finally” I exclaimed as I drove off in joy and happiness.

4 comments:

  1. Oh well done Jonny! what a grand 100WC you have posted. I like it because it could so easily happen. My favourite phrase is 'worn street lamp' but I also like 'scout for my care'. hope to see your work shared again on the 100WC!
    Mrs. Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonny I loved the images that you sent through your story. I could see in my mind the dry road and the darkness. And you used all the words! Great job for the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is epic!!! comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOOO! GO JONNY ! :)

    ReplyDelete