Friday 2 November 2012

My Half Term Diary

Monday October 29th

I stayed at my nan's house last night, mum came and picked me up with Bev and Kayleigh, we went back to mine where Kayleigh and I completed our news report, and mum and Bev sat around gossiping.

Later went to bed!

Tuesday October 30th

I went on a Brownies trip today to Fairhaven.  Whilst I was there I made a tub of hedgehog food, had a walk around the woodlands, bird watched, went on a boat trip, had to find certain insects and by doing this I got a new Brownie badge.

Later went to bed!!

Wednesday October 31st

HALLOWEEN!!

My mum and I went on a shopping trip today, I got loads of new clothes and coats and basically anything i wanted!! not really just what i needed. My favourite item of the day is my onesy! My mum rekons I look like a tellytubbie though.

Got home then got ready for the halloween party at Lucy's house, I dressed as a vampired/zombied cheer leader.  Lucy's mum was quite shocked at my makeup.  We had toffee apples, played do-nut game then went trick or treating and I got loads!!

Later went to bed!!!

Thursday November 1st

Nip and a punch for the first of the month!

Today my mum and I had a baking day.  We made scotch eggs, coconut jam tarts and double chocolate buns using maltesers, Yummy yum yum!

Watched some tv, sorted my room a little, and made my own song on the saxaphone, called good night.

Later went to bed!!!!

Friday November 2nd

Finished of all my homework whilst still in my pjs aka onsey!

After lunch we had a dvd afternoon and my rabbit came in for a while.

Much later I went to bed!!!!!

The weekend ahead

My step brother and one step sister are coming over, probably go and see grandad and Sooty, bit of shopping no doubt and generally as little as possible.

Oh by the way I did eat and drink inbetween these things and obviously had showers, just didnt think you needed to know when!

Have a good weekend everyone see you back at school on Monday!!!!  

9 comments:

  1. thats really good faith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had a good time in the holidays then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have had fun seeing friends only thing stop saying
    Later went to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you had fun in the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like maltesers but nothing else in that recipie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow faith you have done a lot!what onesy did you get?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got a blue and pink one with a pic of a monkey on it!!???;0

      Delete
  8. my stepdad says i look like a teletubbie in my onesie too!!

    great work!

    you did alot of stuff in the hols! (more than me!!by far)

    ReplyDelete