Tuesday 15 October 2013

Ollie's 100 WC

Slowly, the sky got dark end and everyone was asleep. then I jump out of the fruit bowl from where all of the leftovers then I scuttled along to the dogs boul .I checked if the cat was around so I could get there safely and have a refreshing bath on my own.then I herd a sound it... was the CAT!!!!!!!!!! so it chast me to my hole but luckily I escaped with know harm done. i decided to stay in the comfort of my hole I had my tea a cheese sandwich with hot chocolate.

14 comments:

  1. Great work Ollie, keep it up! We are very proud of you, M&D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a close escape. I'm sure the sandwich and hot chocolate helped!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good story Ollie. Glad that 'you' escaped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing from the perspective of a mouse is a great idea. Well done. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ollie, thank you for sharing your 100 word challenge. What a clever idea writing in first person as a mouse (who likes to drink hot chocolate :-))
    Can you think of a verb and adverb to describe how a mouse would move? I think a cat might 'stealthily stalk its prey'.

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing. Keep up the good work!

    Mrs Jones
    100WC Team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's faboulus and it's interesting overall awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. really good idea to write as if you where a mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like when you said the sky got darker

    ReplyDelete
  10. you copied Amy's start

    ReplyDelete
  11. supercalafrajalisticexpealadoshous !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete