Tuesday 15 October 2013

kaceys 100wc




As I entered the deep, dark  forest I began hearing strange noises. Slowly the sky got darker, my eyes seeing things. I started to think I wasn’t alone. Who else could be here? Then a big shadow flew past but no one was seen. My heart began to beat faster. I tried to scream for help but my throat was to dry was I safe? I had a feeling someone was following me. To sacred to turn around, I began to run. The feeling was worse than a nightmare. Would I ever get out of this forest? 

5 comments:

  1. Really good and really descriptive .

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have created great suspense. I liked your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the questions

    ReplyDelete
  4. great description

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done great writing skills

    ReplyDelete