Tuesday 15 October 2013

Amy's 100wc

100wc


Slowly the sky got darker, although I felt wide awake. I crept downstairs and scanned the hall. Someone was outside with an angry barking dog. I decided to ignore it and carried on with exploring the darkness. Although my mum says that no one will be in the house at night, I still had this strange feeling that I wasn’t alone. I twisted and turned left and right, as an eerie shadow circled me. I ran into the kitchen but that made it even worse. Is the legend of the shadow of death real? Well I’m about to find out…

7 comments:

  1. omg cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, I like when you said "I twisted and turned left and right, as an eerie shadow circled me" I think that was great description. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your entry Amy, a scary piece! I liked your description of sounds, what you could see as well as what you felt - it made it easier for me as the reader to build a mental picture. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Amy
    awesome!
    good description
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how you expanded a noun

    ReplyDelete
  6. realy good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. good word to describe looking

    ReplyDelete